Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Module 4_Tools for using the web

1. Copernic Desktop Search Download and Use

It was free for home use.

Reading the additional features for the professional packages which costed up to $60 I felt that the features provided were not going to be useful for me anyway. So the features of the home version are just fine. It searches all files in all the different programmes, formats and folders, including email and the web. I can find everything everywhere on my computer. It has made searching much better. Before I downloaded it I thought I would not find it useful because my files are very organised anyway, but this search is supreme and thorough. It finds what I want and what I forgot I had.

2. I thought I would download a game. But ended up finding a website where I could read books on line. Now I am off the track. I will tackl progamme no.2 tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment