Monday, April 20, 2009

Module 3_Upload my web page

Cannot. I have tried to speak to iprimus and after waiting to speak to someone during business hours they could not tell me how to upload a web page although I do have web space on my account. Basically it all relies on how lucky you are with the person on the other end.
I then proceeded tonight to upload onto the curtin website. I follow all the instructions about 6 times and end up with

Error: Could not read from transfer socket: ECONNABORTED - Connection aborted

When I explore this problem I find I am not the first person to hit a wall with this problem on the web. But for all my searching I cannot resolve the problem.

I have remained calm and patient.

You will have to be content with the image of my website from previous blogs. Take my word for it, all links work a treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment