Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Week 2

I have constant trouble getting on to the Curtin discussion board. Everything I attempt has so many links and details to explore that I spend 2 hours so easily just looking and reading through websites. I have looked at quite a few other students blogs and am really impressed with the ease with which some people carry out the tasks. I have so many questions I need to ask.
1. How do I get a url to link in the text?
2. How do I get to format a grid when creating a reference list?

My modem finally arrived and of course it was not straight forward to connect so I had to get telephone support. And what I learned is all a blur.
3. I need to study up on Norton Utilities to manage it properly as the windows constantly pop up.

My to do list is mounting up. Every step forward is simple but opens up copious amounts of enquiry.

No comments:

Post a Comment