Sunday, May 3, 2009

Week 9

I have been missing in action. I cannot believe it's the end of week 9. I have found this course extremely time consuming. I have learned heaps but have not managed to record all that much. I have started module 4 again, I didn't grasp enough, I failed the online tests... I'm missing something. I have just spent the last hour getting up to speed with shockwave. Testing the site I thought I would start with an online jigsaw puzzle. Easy right? No. Todays (may 2) is corrupt - paly now, won't play now! Don't get me started on the fact that today is May 3. May 3 won't let me play unless I join club shockwave. Patchwork game alternative - can do. V boring tho!

I had BB opened in tabs. I left the java script applet running on a separate tab, whilst I went back to BB on another tab. I could not get back to the tab which I left with the Java applet going. Internet Expolorer seized up.

Boy oh boy. I don't know why I would save things off the web. With the right search technique I just find what I'm looking for and let it go. I search fresh everytime. It is mindboggling me to think of people referring to 'trying to catalogue their 1,000's of searches'. I'm really missing something.

No comments:

Post a Comment